elitefts™ Power Bar
Now available for our European customers! It is difficult to keep this bar stocked in the US due to its high demand. We're sure it will be no different on your side of the globe!
- Deep, aggressive knurling for superior grip
- 190,000 PSI minimum
- 2,000 lbs (907 kg) weight capacity
- Powerlifting knurl marks
- 16.375 inch (41.5 cm) sleeves
- 45 lb (20 kg) bar
Typically ships in 1 business day.
LIST PRICE includes VAT
- Aggressive Knurling with Center Knurl and Powerlifting Marks: Knurling on the elitefts™ Power Bar is much more aggressive to help the lifter grip the bar during heavier attempts. We're pretty sure we went overboard on this! Compared an Olympic bar, the elitefts™ Power Bar's knurling comes in more to accommodate a narrow grip if desired as well as center knurling for a more secure bar placement in squats, good mornings, or lunges.
- Bronze Bushing Bar: This is probably more than you want to know, but the barbell bearings fit between the bar and the sleeve and reduce the friction between the outer and inner sleeves, making the spinning movement smoother.
- 1-inch (2.85 cm) Diameter with 16.375-inch (41.5 cm) Sleeves: The diameter is pretty typical with the exception of our extreme knurling. Our sleeves, however, have an extended length for a greater load as well as placing the load set closer to the user's hands. The closer the load sits to the user's hand placement means the deflection of the bar will be less than a typical bar with less load area.
- 2,000 Pound (907 kg) Capacity with 190,000 PSI Strength: Don't really need to lift 2,000 pounds/907 kilograms, but there you have it. PSI measures the tensile strength of the bar, which means the amount of force needed to permanently damage it. A bar with a low PSI will bend easily, and it will be no good after a few drops or one bad one. Our bar measures up, so don't be THAT GUY! And yes, you know what we mean.
- Zinc Plating: Having high-quality zinc plating on our bar prevents it from rusting. It does not prevent scratches, dents, or nicks. If your bar does not have any scratches, dents, or nicks, you are not using it properly. Break it in and don't be a cry baby!
How-To Video from our US counterpart: